A turbuhaler is a device for administering dry powder medication such as
- terbutaline sulfate (known under the brand name Bricanyl Turbuhaler),
- budesonide (known under the brand name Pulmicort Turbuhaler), and
- budesonide/formoterol fumarate dehydrate (known under the brand name Symbicort Turbuhaler).
Turbuhalers are bronchodilators and are efficient at delivering asthma medicine to the small airways when they are used correctly. To use a turbuhaler, follow these simple instructions from the Asthma Society of Canada:
- Unscrew the cap and take it off. Hold the inhaler upright
- Twist the coloured grip of your Turbuhaler® as far as it will go. Then twist it all the way back. You have done it right when you hear a "click"
- Breathe out away from the device
- Put the mouthpiece between your teeth, and close your lips around it. Breathe in forcefully and deeply through your mouth
- Remove the Turbuhaler® from your mouth before breathing out
If you have a prescription for a Bricanyl Turbuhaler, Pulmicort Turbohaler, or a Symbicort Turbuhaler, you can buy it online from an online Canada pharmacy.
Patients with a prescription for Bricanyl Turbuhaler (Terbutaline Sulfate) can buy it online from NorthWestPharmacy.com for as low as $25.99 per inhaler, depending on the medication strength.
Patients with a prescription for Pulmicort Turbuhaler (Budesonide) can buy it online from NorthWestPharmacy.com for as low as $39.99 per inhaler, depending on the medication strength.
Also patients with a prescription for Symbicort Turbuhaler (Budesonide/Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate) can buy it online from NorthwestPharmacy.com for as low as $39.99 per inhaler, depending on the medication strength and whether or not they choose the generic or name brand version of this turbuhaler.
Another excellent Canada drugs online website we reviewed is GetCanadianDrugs.com. You might also want to consider this excellent pharmacy website as well.
Once your turbuhaler arrives, it will need to be assembled. To assemble a new turbuhaler, first remove the cap. Then, hold the turbuhaler with the mouthpiece up. Next, turn the brown bottom of the turbuhaler completely to the right and then back to the left until it clicks. Now the turbuhaler is ready to be used for the first time.
Turbuhalers are cheaper when bought online from Canadian pharmacies. Patients may buy turbuhalers with a prescription from online Canadian pharmacies. Discount Bricanyl, Pulmicort, and Symbicort are just a click away.
The medical information provided in this article is not meant to replace the advice of a qualified physician. If you have further questions about this or other drugs, please contact your own health care provider for additional details. Once your questions are answered to your satisfaction, please submit your prescription for a turbuhaler to a Canadian prescription pharmacy.